True purpose of Education is to make Minds not careers.
• The Science lab will be used with the permission of the Principal and with the concerned teacher. Nothing would be given from the Science lab.
• Additional charges would be taken for special examinations/experiments in the science lab.
• All the written and practical examination in the Psychological lab would be conducted in the presence and guidance of the concerned teacher and psychological lab assistance.
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LAB/AUDIO- VISUAL DEPARTMENT
• The College has sufficient audio-visual aids, like, overhead projector, film, projector, colour television, V.C.R. (Video Cassette Recorder), LCD, tape-recorder and audio-video cassettes. Necessary educational demonstration of the audio-visual aids would be given from time to time..
• There is a language lab in the college. It is based on the conception of personal development. The students would be taught and would be made to practice the correct pronunciation of Sanskrit, Hindi and English languages so as to improve their communication skills under the guidance of the language teacher.
TRAINING OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
• The course of "Training of Computer Application" is compulsory.
• It is compulsory for every student to pay the additional charges for this courses according to the said instruction.
• The College has a proper ground for the students to play Volley-Ball, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Badminton, etc.
• It is compulsory for the students to be present in the Games-Period.
• An attendance-record of the students would be maintained for Sports and Games.
• According to the academic programme of the college, educational tours, camps picnics, cultural trips would be organized. Additional charges would be taken for the conduction of these tours.